Added a tool to update the cms in a single click.
To reduce the update time patching system based on Githab diff files was chosen. Therefore, each update is safe and affects only those parts of the code, which has been changed. All your edits intact.
- Removed error that falls in the absence of any pages
- Fixed local meta overriding
- Removed from the box. You can download and install separately here.
- changed how the search pages now automatically loads all of the pages of a certain type, or just children, depending on the availability of these.
- Added stars to labels of required fields
- Added the ability to automatically remove duplicates loadable styles and scripts
- Added class with-toolbar in the body when the toolbar is used. Now you can change the position of the floating header or other elements
- Fixed toolbar style. Chance of conflict with template styles reduced
- Added. Now you can redirect from any url to another without editing .htaccess.
- Uncommented rules for page caching
- Added to library the base class to create a simple module
- Added new iblock datatable with one template
- Fancybox now automatically picks up links with rel=lightbox
- Explicitly specify the path for all cookies
- Changed the position of page types dropdown in the toolbar
- Fixed errors with quotes escaping
- Do not throw an error on page 404
- Fixed quotes recognition
- Fixed critical error of inserting data into a non-content table
- Explicitly specify the end of lines to parse
- Option to hide the form's title was moved from arguments to constructor
- Added horizontal template
- Fixed template for a modal window
- Fixed style of modal windows for handhelds
- Buttons for iblock editing is no longer fall for elements with large z-index.
- Added the ability to clone the already existing form;
- Added option to hide the form's title;
- Fixed a bug in the layout
Files of models whose names begin with dot moved in special folder and renamed.
Added the ability to load model of sub-modules by code
Completely redesigned system, has changed the file structure and database. As with all releases of the first branch, compatibility with older has not, but thanks to the import tool, there is a chance to transfer data to the new site.
Starting with this release, there will be more stability, and to the emergence of the third branch is planned to maintain compatibility for modules and database.[…]