Firstly, make sure that your server has all the necessary modules and extensions:
- Apache 2.2 or more
- PHP 5.3 or more
- PDO with SQLite driver
To do this, you can upload the file from the archive root, check.php, and open it in your browser.
Further, for an optimization you may include the following modules:
- Download and unzip archive in site root folder (doesn't work in folders)
- ОOpen this folder in browser
- Edit chmod, if needed, and reload page
- Enter login, password and master code
- Create new site
Do one of the following actions in the host manager, if you create a network of satellites:
- If you already have www domain, specify the domain Aliases
- When creating a new www domain specify the directory where SyDES have already installed
Then, in the admin center at System > Settings > Sites create new sites and set them connected domains.